Tuesday, October 25, 2011

JYJ interview


   My internetz died in the middle of my doing things. While talking with Ori yesterday I reminded myself of this cute vide. It's from the October and we've been raving about that on DA as well, so I thought it might be good to present it to those who somehow avoid the time-devouring youtube.
In this interview (eng subbed) Jae explains their point of view on the whole KBasS banning "Pierrot" song, but the ending is pure masterpiece (eh, that brings tears to my eyes), because evil hyeongs bullied poor maknae yet again. Poor Junsu, forever trolled.


It's here:

Uhm, you know, that reminds me of one fabulous quote from a classic movie:
I, Vigo, the scourge of Carpathia, the sorrow of Moldavia, command you! On a mountain of skulls in a castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood. What was will be, what is will be no more. Now is the season of evil! Find me a child that I might live again!
(insert what-you-feel-like-it in place of "Viggo",  and it suits JYJ case as well)