Sunday, October 23, 2011

Immortal Song 2 - report


   And so I was yesterday, watching IS 2 as usual, getting all giggly for Wuhyeon's appearance and the song put me in a swingy good mood when... damn me, a wild Dongwu appeared and ruined the mood. I mean ruined in a good way, in a great way. Those who follow DA's thread know I have special feelings for this crazy boy, so seeing him there just made me all fluffy and happy.
The winner was Hong Kyeongmin, who did a rather interesting yet risky version of the song. And don't get me wrong, I really do think he or Ali should take the crown, but I think he should just stop with multi-intrumentalism. We all know he can play. But he ain't no Mike Oldfield, his main weapon is his voice and many, many years in the business.
Heo Gak was also good, but this time the victory was snatched from him, yet he finished second.


The performances are here:

홍경민(Hong Kyung Min) - White Night 





Heo Gak -  바람아 멈추어다오 Wind Please Don't Blow




 

남우현(Nam Woo Hyun/Infinite) - 내사랑 울보 My Love Crybaby:



 

알리(ALi) - 얄미운 사람 Hateful Person: