Monday, September 15, 2014

Who likes Ddeokbokki?


   Park Myeongsu's Ddeokbokki of course^^ Ever since hearing this song for the first time, it's on my daily "Feel Good" playlist. It has this familiar, rural-stylized feel, catchy rhythm and absolutely positive flow. With a substantial dose of weirdness.


Just listen for yourself:




Change of the tempo and style. You all probably know I like Younha, so here her new (well, 2 months old) song, Umbrella:



Yoon Min Soo (윤민수) & Shin Yong Jae (신용재) - 인연 (Fate)
A song sung for Immortal Song 2. It reminds me of some other song, especially the strings part. Cookie for a person who comes up with it:)




Baek Yerim - Sometimes (feat Crush):




Changmin & Lee Heon (Homme) - 열 아홉이에요 (from Immortal Song 2):
Watch on YT cause embedding is disabled :(

Son Seung-yeon - 마포종점 (also from Immortal Song 2). One of my darlings from Voice of Korea (I miss this show horribly *sobbing*)

Also watch on YT cause disabled :((

Block B - HER:




And I have to. I'm not even sorry.
Taemin (태민) - 소나타 (Play Me)




 메이트 (Mate) - 우울한 너에게



빌리어코스티 (Bily Acoustie) -그대도 나와 같다면:



More snooze-fest soon!