Friday, September 16, 2011

Dear Diary!


Dear Diary!
September 16th, 2011
Motto for today: If Heechul starts to look cute, I think I have to drink again.

   I woke up today after 6 straight hours of sleep with one thought (finally) that has been hovering over my head lately. I hate Kdramas. I really do. I hate sageuk in particular. When period drama is airing, and when I find it time-worthy (is this even a word?), all other dramas, no matter how funny, clever, shower-scenes filled can keep me entertained the same way sageuk can. I researched this case and uncle google said it's a borderline psychosis. Oh no, wait, that was something else... Ekhem, whatever.


   And I had to go to work for some student consultation. At least to kill the boring time of waiting, I did the translation of this short interview post below. After that, I came home and cheerfully opened my frustrating lately firefox just to be ophthalmic raped. This week, my Dear Diary, was really slow with K-Ent news, so the only really gossip worthy news consisted of three words: The Diva. Oh, that's actually two words? No no, it's three words. The *Ego* Diva. See? Three words. Why am I so pissed off? Because she's everywhere. Let me get things straight (oh, a tentative word here), it all looks as some nervous backing up of her popularity. Taking pics with Ji Seong, Rain, infamous "shufflin" in Japan, uploading pics of his stye on one eye (plastered), with his another eye perfectly eyelinered though, or revealing secrets on a show I used to like so much.
   And this made all the news. I know, hard to believe, right? Nothing on So Jiseob new movie that is coming near. Nothing on oh, I don't know, maybe Chuseok traditions? Instead we had to read everywhere on The Diva texting Lee Minho and revealing she didn't get the reply back until she write "I like girls" (oh, rly? Yeah, rly, I like me, myself and I).
   I'm writing this in my diary as the last entry. Outside my window I hear crackles of siege machines, and even in this dark hours I see fangirls' torches burning like fire flowers on the fields made of liquid darkness. I will hide this diary as the evidence of my demise (or just disappearance) for the future generations. Let them know there was one person who didn't go "kyaa!! Oppa you're so wuuvvyy>33.
There is no good prose without a good poem, so having some nikki as the example, I throw here carefuly chosen poem by Robert Frost:
Some say the world will end in fire,
  Some say in ice.
  From what I've tasted of desire
  I hold with those who favor fire.
  But if it had to perish twice,
  I think I know enough of hate
  To know that for destruction ice
  Is also great
  And would suffice. 

And moving along.Oh what was that? The heavy thud as if... oh no, they blew up the gates!
We cannot get out. We cannot get out. They have taken the Bridge ad second hall. Frar and Loni and Nali fell there... 
went 5 days ago...
... the pool is up to the wall at Westgate. The Watcher in the Water took Oin. We cannot get out. The end comes...
... drums, drums in the deep...
...they are coming...