Thursday, September 29, 2011

I'm dead. Call others.


    I read the rumors about that, not believing a word, but since it's been... (*collecting words*) since it's... uhmm.. Nevermind, I forgot what I wanted to write.
Jeong Jaeyoung was in a movie with Kim Namgil, and now with Park Shihu. I call it quits, K-entertainment is seriously bound to destroy me.


After Hancinema:
According to movie officials, Jeong Jae-yeong and Park Si-hoo have been cast as the two top actors in the movie "I Am the Murderer".
"I Am the Murderer" is directed by Jeong Byeong-gil and invested in by Showbox. This movie is an action thriller about the things that happen when a serial killer releases a book titled, "I Am the Murderer" about the crimes that he committed, he becomes a best seller writer. The interesting fight between the detective who follows the case persistently and the suspect who poses himself as the real criminal is something worth waiting to see.
Jeong Jae-yeong has been cast for the role of detective Choi Hyeong-goo who fights to bring down the serial killer he lost 15 years ago. Park Si-hoo takes on the role of suspect Lee Do-seok who claims he's the murderer and becomes a best selling writer. 'A thousand faces' Jeong Jae-yeong and 'hot star' Park Si-hoo are coming together on the screens.
"Countdown" with Jeong Jae-yeong and Jeon Do-yeon will be released on the 29th and Park Si-hoo is currently big in the KBS 2TV "The Princess' Man".
Meanwhile, "I Am The Murderer" will crank in on the 7th.

I disagree with  "Park Si-hoo is currently big in the KBS 2TV "The Princess' Man". He's huge in it. Two years ago I would have my slight doubts about this project, but not now, not after TPM.

Spewing rainbow and bursting into glittering confetti!!