Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Seoul Drama Award 2011 nominees

   
   I voted last year and even though I cheated, Kim Namgil-nim didn't win. Wonder whether... oh, wait, SKKS is on the list! So we meet again, conscience... and bye!
I planned to do something contructive this evening (night) and maybe translate another short story, but I was given some koan. And I bet no one from the great zen masters couldn't produce the answer. The koan is: "Why Marry Me Mary?". Well, I am not a zen master (and I'm sometimes faaar from being zen, organic and all that hipster talk), but I sense a satori coming my way. Yes, this satori is sparkling. A blinding light...


Anyway, nominees (I almost wrote noms)

Best Production:
Seongkyunkwang Scandal
Bread, Love and Dreams
Bury Marry Me, Mary
Dream High
Dong Yi
Queen of Reversals
My Princess
King Su-ro
Giant
Athena
Secret Garden
My Girlfriend is Gumiho
Bad Boy

Best Actor:
Jang Keun-suk (Marry Me, Mary)
Park Yucheon (Seongkyunkwan Scandal)
Song Seung-heon (My Princess)
Hyun Bin (Secret Garden")
Kang Ji-hwan (Coffee House)

Best Actress:
Park Min-young (SungKyunKwan Scandal), 
Moon Geun-young (Marry Me, Mary), 
Kim Tae-hee (My Princess), 
Lee Yo-won (49 Days)
Ha Ji-won (Secret Garden)

Drama Original Soundtrack nominees:
"Found You" by JYJ (Seongkyunkwan Scandal), 
"Take Care, My Bus" by Jang Keun-suk (Marry Me, Mary), 
"Nothing Happened" by Jung Yeop (49 Days), 
"That Woman" by Baek Ji-young (Secret Garden) and 
"That Person" by Lee Seung-chul (Bread, Love and Dreams)


Awards for popularity are based on online activity of fans, so... yes, I did that. I made JKS rise... I typped "JKS idiotic hair" in yahoo! Will be repenting for the next hour, don't call.