Sunday, July 03, 2011

City Hunter for pics


  Why yes, I'm on some posting spree, why you ask? Iz dat bad? (note to self: too much canIhascheezburger, way too much). I couldn't care less if CH follows tha manga or doesn't, phy!
First - I love the drama as it is, so all complaints of those who read it mean absolutely nothing to me. Second - I didn't read it, because the graphic of the manga was bad, and I didn't like it. I don't read anything I don't like, simply as it is. So just read it "because it's a MANGA" and I know "oh few kanji" seems as an extremely stupid idea for me. Of course, this may seem heretical, but even when I had my own "Japan wave period", I didn't swallow every crap because it had "Japan" on it. Some of my friends did, and they suffered from indigestion.
Anyway, City Hunter is epic. Perfectly shot, great acting, intriguing characters and music, sometimes solemn, sometimes cheerful, and sometimes Jonghyeon... oops...


Eh... Since I can't do spoilers in posts, bear with this...