Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Korean Fall Dramas


Or should it rather be Korean Dramas Fall... as I see it. At least for the next 6 months.
I have to do it. My daimonion says I have to. Ahahaha!!! Hmm... where did my wine go?
Nevermind, it's just a listing of upcoming dramas this fall.
I mean, what's left apart of watching some new, not good enough stuff and waiting? Oh, no, actually, I will be searching the net, and maybe they will release the Military Musical with Ji Hoon dongsaeng (yeah, with Junki too, screw it). If they do... I don't really care if he sings well or badly, I will have it!! Eh, Ji Hoon, one more year. Come to think of it... Jo In Sung will be released next year, Kim Rae Won probably too, but at the end of it...
Just waiting for one wonderful idot will be so sweet. Yeah, I know, I count, today it's his 13th day in the army. Like this has any meaning in 730 days of waiting... Actually, it has... that makes 717 days... Woohoo!!
Forgot to add, it's a personal preferenced dramas I'm waiting for.

Mischievous Kiss (장난스런 키스) with our beloved wooden table, a must see for me, at least the first episode. I pledge my undying oath: if I say I like this drama after the first episode, I will drink the whole 300 ml glass of carrot juice (and I hate it, really). With all of our ladies group from DA, we are going to watch the first episode, hehe.
Secret Garden (시크릿 가든)lets be frank, I have a weak knees at the weakest sound of Jang Hyuk's voice. I will stick to this drama even though the plot somewhat puts me off. What the hell, it's Jang Hyuk!
Dae Mul (대물) I want to see Ko Hyun Jung again. I want to see her playing a strong woman again. But not that hellish b*tch like Mishil, please.
Dr. Champ (닥터 챔프 ) because of Uhm Tae Woong. Nuff said^^
Athena: Goddess of War (아테나: 전쟁의 여신) because there's no Lee Byung Hun in it? Ahahaha!!! And because Cha Seung Won in it^^
Secret Investigation Record (기찰비록  ) cause I like period dramas. Period.
Seongkyunkwan Scandal (성균관스켄들) - Reason? See above.
Isn't it redundant??... Anyway, I hope Kim Jae Wook will make a movie or drama soon. I liked him in Antique, but it looks like he's unable to move forward with heavy roles. I want to be proven wrong with this one, really.
Will I watch all of these dramas? two of them are on my upload list, but... Next year will be just a hell for me. A true hell. Maybe it's a heaven's sent that KNG went to the military? I can focus properly on my work. QSD ruined my research papers sometimes, hehe...
I do not regret it though.

And I don't care anymore about any of Keunsuk roles.