Friday, July 09, 2010

Bad Guy: 나쁜 남자 : eh well, what's left? Pictures? Part 1

I don't know what direction this drama goes at. I had such high hopes, still, I think it's not bad, but it's confusing. I like, I repeat: I like the relationship between Gun Wook and Tae Ra. I see how Gun Wook and Jae In are really good match and why he is drawn to her. Because this is probably GW's pain in the a**. Because he genuinely is drawn to her, despite all his scheming, all his hatred, all his disdain. Ok, he's the best played character, apart from Tae Ra. He's a snake, like a real snake: quiet, sometimes lazy, sometimes motionless, but he can strike. And I like his quiet mode, I like his mystery air around.
As for pictures, there are too much for one post, so I will divide them: The rest of the cast, Kim Jae Wook, and KNG-nim.
And when I say too much, I really mean too much. I had few bad days in a row, so I was not interested even in going to SBS site, that is why when I finally went there today, I had 3 days' worth in pictures. That makes almost a 100. Of ourse I will not post them all. Who cares about the detectives anyway? Except for Gun Wook, of course, mehehe.
The Cast:












OK, I wouldn't mind having a body like Oh Yun Soo, really. Fabulous body line, beautiful face and voice. A true woman.