Saturday, June 12, 2010

Public Enemy Returns

I'm very disturbed little girl, I know that.
I have always liked movies about gangsters, with fights, violence and not too much women in them. Public Enemy Returns is an ideal one for that point. To be well informed about the main protagonist, the police detective, I watched two first movies, but somehow, as for me, shallow girl, they didn't mean much. The third part is better.
The pace is a bit slow, it's maybe not too dynamic, but I don't mind. Sometimes it's not the tempo that counts.

(will write more in a short time, my mind's in a gutter...)

But, this movie starts just great, from the voice of JJY, and also KNG's presence^^


Slightly different trailer:

Preview :



You can watch this movie in parts on Youtube,
This is just the beginning: