Friday, March 09, 2012

JYJ about recent situation


I'm not sure if it's they that should be apologizing right now. Oh, sorry for being famous and having to suffer because of sasaengs' mental problems. But well, in Korea they apologize for everything (having girlfriend ie.) so...
Good they did that though, and to all that stopped supporting JYJ basing on this issue - go to hell. And stay there.




“After debuting in 2004 we have received a lot of love from the public. However, we have also been pained because of Sasaeng fans for nearly 8 years. It felt like prison because someone would always follow me, watch me, and would try to share everything about me. No matter how I tried to get myself out, I had to continue receiving mental pain while feeling trapped.” - Yoochun

“I endured the pain because Saesang fans are still fans. However, they used our identification to expose our private phone calls and GPS trackers were put on our cars. There were incidents of breaking and entering where a fan would take pictures of our private items. Some fans would try to kiss me while I was asleep and some fans tried to collide with our car in a taxi to see us in person.” -Junsu

“We want to give an apology for our unjust behavior in the past. We are sorry because of all the fans that worry for us and share our pain. In the future, we will think about the people that love us as public figures whenever we are in mentally difficult situations. We will think about the responsibility we have and never breakdown.”  -Jaejoong