Sunday, September 19, 2010

Yesss... more live music

   Since I'm on my daily dosage of some nice, powerful performances, and I managed to track down which TV  station actually broadcasted the musicals, I am so heppey! Less heppey knowing that one of those is SBS. Here I come!
After seeing new FT.Island MV, the manly looking, manly singing men are like a heavensent. I like Hongki, but his hair in the Love Love Love video... well... just awful. Am I the only one who thinks like that? I guess, for the girls who call him oppa, it's cool to look like Angelina Jolie in Changeling. There is just this minor problem that oppa-girls tend to overlook. Miss Jolie (damn, another YAB reference, I am so clever! {Keunsuk style} chuckling) is a woman. A woman! Hongki is not. As far as I am informed, but still, 8 hours of the time difference, so everything can happen. Still, he's cute. Cuuute^^
Anyway, back to less cute but more talented men. For now, one man.
Tomorrow, if the schedule permits, I will present another singing man, the one I was pointed to on D-A by Peggy. Somehow I didn't realise I knew so many of his songs, but his husky, sandy, sometimes even hoarse voice lingered somehow at the back of my head. The Devil OST, No Regret OST, aww...
Back to my stalking object:
2009-12-29 : MBC Drama Awards, and... tada tada tadam... Queen Seondeok.
Yess, if you don't hate me already, you should start... 

Hong Kwangho: Alive (reprise from Jekyll & Hyde)

Hong Kwango - Not while I'm around in the radio studio:

Hong Kwango - This is the moment (just song and pictures, not a video):

And... Worst Pies in London: