Friday, February 11, 2011

More music^^


For my all dear friends out there - 3 albums. First one is live album by Lee Seungcheol. He was even featured lately on 10Asiae as one of those few artists that were able to make a transition from 80's to 2011. I mentioned him few times. There are some of his songs that I'm unable to connect by his name. He sings differently in each one of them. For those who don't know - Lee Seungcheol was once in 80s, the vocalist in Buhwal. Still, Reflection of Sound is my favorite album of his.
10 cm is next, because my friend was talking about this album.
And the last, but not least - Varous Artists album - Save the Air Green Concert. Worth checking out.

And I'm off Gukkasteen hook. I think it's too noisy as for me. We were having this talk with Aili, I don't quite like loud and noisy music. The loudest one was Nightwish that I listened to for about 6 months, and Placebo. Yes, I still like them despite their latest mistakes. I'm not much of a punk-rock girl or heavy metal. Moreover, I think heavy metal and all that is just silly and pretentious.
I prefer music that can move me, that can make me cry and can make me study. The music I can feel comfortable with.
And I do like concert albums. I often watch live performance of the artists, because only then we can make sure whether they are good or not. Placebo, for me, is a typical example. It's the band that sounds the best live, only then there is this incredible power in Molko's voice.
This is why I like former DBSK live performances. Of course when Jaejung didn't mess up his parts, keke. But anyway, I'm not ashamed to admit that. Why should I? A band considered as a boy band? Why not?
BTW. you know about latest Tei problems? He was caught when driving with suspended driving license... ehh...