Tuesday, February 22, 2011

49 Days


   I really have no idea why I'm so hyped up about this drama, but the word "possess" must lured me in. I do hope they won't mess things up and the drama will live up to its premises. 
Details:
Korean title: 49일
Broadcast: SBS 
Episodes: TBA
Starts: 2011-Mar-16
Time: Wednesday - Thursday
Time - 21시 55분
Cast:  Lee Yo Won, Bae Soo Bin, Jo Hyun Jae, Jung Il Woo, Choi Jung Won, Nam Gyu Ri
Plot (after Hancinema):
49 Days is about a fantasy where the lead character falls into a coma from an accident with days before her wedding and finds out she can live with tears from three people who truly love her besides her family. Lee Yo-won (Song Ee-kyeong) gets possessed by Nam Gyoo-ri's (Sin Ji-hyeon) soul. Jeong Il-woo will be playing pretty boy scheduler Song Ee-soo whose job is to send souls into the other world according to their death dates (I read he will play a Reaper, but it's probably the same thing).

Yes, me and SBS. I think majority of dramas I watched was produced by SBS, and KBS is just second.This is why there are some bad thoughts in the back of my head.
But eh, well...



Some stills: