Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Jang Keun Suk: any news on Maybelline line?

I think I need to straighten things up. Jang Keun Suk is an idiot now.
I really, really liked him in HGD, Itaewon Case, and I loved him in Beethoven Virus. I had mixed feelings about him in YAB, but for the time being I called it craziness. Ever since YAB ended Sukkie seems to be possessed by some strange, disturbing demon of stupidity.
No, I'm not his enemy. I want to love him still and see how his career unfolds. But now, the only thing that unfolds is his make-up purse. Or clothes. Brr...
I'm not one of these crazy girls at some place else who scream in teenage pleasure while seeing guys like from BEAST, ZE:A, SS501, 2PM who wear heavy make up for the photoshoots and Music Shows. 
It's not that I don't like guys with make-up, but you need to remain guy, for the love of eye-shadow!
I've seen many, many guys who wore make-up either for photoshoot or for appearance on TV/movie. They all did it without getting overboard.
What Sukkie is doing now, simply irritates me.
And no, it has nothing in common with his latest preparations for the movie.
Give me a break, how come making a movie about a guy who used to be a ballet dancer has anything in common with changing into a girl?
I mean, Jang last appearances are just plain girly. No, he looks like actual girl. Men with earrings? OK, no problem, but do it in a normal way, like Oguri Shun did. Do I have any questions about his gender? No. Long, diamond earrings are girls' apparel, and no one, NO ONE will ever convince me otherwise.
Do you feel bad, Keunsuk? If so, stop blaming others for criticizing you, just strip down before the mirror and ask yourself who are you and who you want to show us. If the answer is:"girl", you have my blessing, but one less admirer. If your answer is:"guy", please show us how good you used to look like. Stop following producers orders, after finishing the movie, gain some weight, and appear in a normal drama/movie. Normal: that means - no heavy make-up, no girls clothes, no dangling, sparkling necklaces. And no showing of your skeleton chest. Show it to us only when there's something on it apart from skin. OK?

Is it really hard to look like this:


instead of:
 (images credited as labelled)