Friday, December 25, 2020

[Advent Drama Calendar 2020] Day 23: Which drama had the best soundtrack?

Impossible to chose just one. Many dramas had one or two, or twelve pieces I liked, so I'll present just a sample. 


1. Gaho - Start. Because it's energetic. And because it's Gaho.

 

Giriboy - Hyena. The whole OST deserves to be here, frankly. 

Chanyeol & Punch - Go Away Go Away. I am stil slightly obsessed with it. 

 
Nafla - My Friend
 
 
Kang Seung-yun - Can You Hear Me
 
 
SAAY - Happiness
  
The Rose - Strangers
 
 
O.WHEN - No Regret 
 
 
Hong Isak - Close Your Eyes
 
 
Jun & Chan - Where You Are
 
 
Woosung - You Make Me Back 
 
 
Elaine - Fallin'
 
 
Jeong Yeop - Doors of Time 
 
 
Poetic Narrator - Who I Strolled With 
  
Yi Seung-yeol - Till The End 
 
 
Hye Lim - It's Gone (Chip In, 2020)
 
 
Doko - Psycho
 

Jeebanoff - It's Too Hard For Me 

 

And of course countless instrumental scores from lot of dramas (like Search, but couldn't find it).