Monday, December 05, 2011

Love peace ebbryone


   JYJ Berlin concert interview with subs and Chunface. If you feel bad, or down, just look at that face and all your troubles disappear. 100% efficiency.
He should be prescribed... Hmmm... *naughty fantasies alert*
And since I'm in a fuzzy wuzzy mood (I finished an article in 48 hours, and I'm going to get dead drunk to celebrate that, my other article got published! yeah...) Big Dipper Christmas video.
I guess they decided to not to wait for Mayan end of the world and die from overworking.


Here:

 

And here:
 

Enjoy! Till we meet again (when I sober up^^)
But on the sidenote - Woollim has never let me down in terms of making MV. The cinematography is beautiful here. So warm, so well balanced. I need that in 1080...

On the happy note - I found another apartment to rent. On an unlucky note - I caught a cold. Another reason to drink hot beer.