Friday, June 10, 2011

Singing men


   If anyone is curious why I never mentioned dancing men - well, I did that out of protection of my own sanity. As almost every girl, I'm vulnerable to singing men, but dancing men have something in them that makes me... oh noez, kids may also stumble upon this post...
Anyway, today two of them, Hong Kwangho, who could sing the mackerel recipe and I would die from fangasm, and Ju Jihun, who could... ah, nevermind, it's still early.
In case you are interested in Korean musicals (as the humble jelly writing this), you may want to check this website: http://ticket.interpark.com/MusicalIndex.asp. It's basically ticket website, but it does have some nice features around.



And those videos:

Jihun singing You're Beautiful from the musical Laundry:


Jihun singing: 서른즈음에 (Around thirty)

lyrics:
또 하루 멀어져 간다.
내뿜은 담배 연기 처럼
작기 만한 내 기억속엔
무얼 채워 살고 있는지
*반복*
점점 더 멀어져간다.
머물러 있는 청춘인줄 알았는데
비어가는 내 가슴 속에
아무 것도 찾을 수없네
계절은 다시 돌아오지만
떠나간 내 사랑은 어디에
내가 떠나 보낸 것도 아닌데
내가 떠나 온것도 아닌데
조금씩 잊혀져 간다.
머물러 있는 사랑인줄 알았는데
또하루 멀어져 간다.
매일 이별하며 살고 있구나.
매일 이별하며 살고 있구나.
source: here

Hong Kwangho singing You're Beautiful from the musical Laundry:


Hong Kwangho singing The Impossible Dream from Man of La Mancha:

Hong Kwango singing Come What may from Moulin Rouge:

Kim Junsu singing: 왜 나를 사랑하지 않나요 (Why Can't You Love Me)

Kim Junsu singing The Last dance from Elisabeth:


And now forgive me, I'm going to die from fangasm.