Thursday, December 01, 2016

Throwback Thursday Part 12


The December has come. So today's Throwback Thursday takes us back to 12 songs for each month. This time - not my association with any of them, only one representing each month because of the lyrics.
Enjoy^^


Here are the songs:

January:

June Tabor - The Month Of January 
 

February:

Bobby Bare -February Snow
 

March:

Elis Regina & Tom Jobim - Waters of March - English subtitles (it's in Portuguese).


April:

And of course, as a faithful member of Church of Nat, here you go: Nat King Cole - Last April
 

May:

Micheál O'Domhnaill - Lord Franklin
 

And of course, a gratis for those who know the joke^^

June:

Van Morrison - Evening in June
 
I tried hard NOT to put Nat King Cole's "Come closer to me here". It's a daily struggle, people...


July:

Creedence Clearwater Revival - Born On The Bayou
 

August:

Teitur - Josephine


September:

I'm predictable. Green Day - Wake me up (when September ends)
 

October:

James Taylor - October Road
 

November:

Two songs for this month: Guns'n'Roses - November Rain (an obvious choice)


and Morrissey - November Spawned A Monster. Kids, don't try that at home. At all. Everything. Actually, listen to this without watching the MV...


December:

I have two songs for December because I couldn't choose. First one is an obvious choice - it had to be Stevie Wonder. The other - Collective Soul.
Stevie Wonder - I Can See the Sun in Late December (Live)


Collective Soul with the Atlanta Symphony Youth Orchestra - December Songs
 

OK, I lied!!!

George Michael - December Song (I Dreamed Of Christmas)

 

Enjoy^^