Thursday, June 15, 2017

Throwback Thursday Part 35


On June 15th 1991, we witnessed the eruption of the Mount Pinatubo volcano (Philippines), the second-largest volcanic eruption on Earth in this century. Therefore, today's Throwback Thursday is to the year 1991. 
I also had songs about volcanoes in mind, but I was afraid that one pun-loving man on my t-list would have a field day.


Here we go!

Massive Attack - Safe From Harm. For all electro music haters out there. Cheers!


Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy


Field Mice – Missing The Moon


Prince - Cream


Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
B r y a n A d a m s - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You from don avetta on Vimeo.


Roxette - Joyride


INXS- The Stairs


Paula Abdul - Rush Rush


Extreme - Hole Hearted. Album in 1990, but the single is from 91.


Color Me Badd - All 4 Love


Divinyls - I Touch Myself


Heavy D & The Boyz - Now That We Found Love ft. Aaron Hall


Chesney Hawes - The one and only


And with two special girls in mind:
Marky Mark feat The Funky Bunch - Good Vibrations