Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Summer Drama


   I may say that, right? Summer... eh, summer...
Some may think I have tons of free time to spare, because I'm rewatching few drama. Well, it's not like that, but when I feel like the current ones are in the shortage (I dropped few already, and 49 Days ended, Midas ended), what is left?
Then, what's on my list? The list  in the sidebar is updated, but it's incomplete. The thing is, I'm expecting also dramas that look like a total crap, I won't put them on the list, but I wait for them nonetheless.
Don't have to repeat myself about Ripley, right? In Korean media it is still Miss Ripley though.
Although the drama looks like a typical one in the genre, I DON'T CARE (in CapsLock, see how much I don't care?). Yucheon said about his character that Yutaka will start with a grin, but end up broken. That's all I need.
I have some fetish on tormented guys...


Anywho...

The rest of them:

City Hunter:
Title: 시티헌터 / City Hunter
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 20
Broadcast network: SBS
Broadcast period: 2011-May-25 to 2011-Jul-??
Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55
As I said, I don't give a damn about the original work.

Gyebaek:
Title: 계백
Genre: Historical, drama
Episodes: TBA
Broadcast Network: MBC
Broadcast period: 2011-July - TBA
Air Time: 21:55
Because I love historical dramas and Jeon Nomin. Lee Seojin too. Kekeke.

King Gwanggaeto The Great
Title: 광개토대왕
Genre: Historical, drama
Episodes: TBA
Broadcast Network: KBS
Broadcast period: 2011-June-04 - TBA
Air Time: Saturday & Sunday 21:40

The Princess' Man
Title: 공주의 남자
Genre: Historical, drama
Episodes: TBA
Broadcast Network: KBS
Broadcast period: 2011-July-20 - TBA
Air Time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55
The reason is simple. Historical drama. Plus Park Shihu. I'm in heaven.

Scent of A Woman

Title: 여인의 향기
Genre: romance
Episodes: TBA
Broadcast Network: SBS
Broadcast period: 2011-July - TBA
Air Time: 
Kim Suna is enough of the reason for it. The title looks awfully close to the movie with Al Brawl-My-Eyes Pacino. I hated the movie, hopefuly there won't be any similar plot.

You've Fallen For Me
Title: 넌 내게 반했어 / Neon Naege Banhaesseo
English title: Heartstrings
Previously known as: 페스티벌 / Festival
Genre: Romance, music
Episodes: 16
Broadcast network: MBC
Broadcast period: 2011-Jun-29 to TBA
Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55
Because this looks like a pure stupidity. I will watch the first episode just for Song Chang Ui, and we'll see.