Monday, May 09, 2011

Omo, oh noez!!

  
  If Yi Seojin wasn't enough to make me vow to watch this drama (Gyebaek), the new addition to it will make me glued to the screen. Jeon Nomin, because it was him who was recently added to the cast, is on my list of admired men. As I wrote someplace else when writing about Royal Family - his elusive, blurred, uncertain Eom Gido was the one and only reason for me to start this drama and watch whole 7 episodes. Maybe I should finish it anyway? But the rest of the characters are not that interesting. So yes, July, come quickly! Ah, historical drama with such topic, and of course with solid (have no doubt) performances. I just beg - don't use idiotic CGIs like in Geunchogo, pretty please.




If you still have no idea whom I'm referring to:


Name: 전노민 / Jun No Min (Jeon Noh Min)
Real name: 전재룡 / Jeon Jae Ryong
Profession: Actor
Birthdate: 1966-Aug-28
Birthplace: Incheon, South Korea
Height: 176cm
Weight: 74kg
Star sign: Virgo
Blood type: A
Family: Wife/actress Kim Bo Yun and one son
(dramawiki)
I don't usually metion family affairs, but in this case it's different. His wife is none other than the dignified lady playing Oh Hwaran in New Tales of Gisaeng.