Wednesday, May 04, 2011

One small mad girl


   I vow my undying pledge, on my love for cats and K-entertainment - I won't stay still! I will be reporting any shitty news about this issue. Because the blacklisting of one artist is just too much in the world we are living in.
True, I'm all immersed into Hellenic heritage. I worship the freedom (not degenerated, because people tend to twist the sense of freedom and turn it into the anarchy, as Epictetus said: Freedom is not procured by a full enjoyment of what is desired, but by controlling the desire), and I can't understand how on freaking Earth and in Hell this can happen!
And I repeat what I wrote in one of the comments here. For me it looks as if SMEnt was backfiring because of the JYJ's recognitions and honors many organizations are giving to them. They are ambassadors to, perhaps, seemingly useless things and events, but this may tickle someone. And I bet it did.
I don't want to sniff what's not there, and I don't believe in any conspiration theories, but this just doesn't look normal. Excluding one member of the drama cast to appear on the show is just beyond my rational capability to perceive and understand the world.
Not to mention the biased news from few months back (about KARA and JYJ's issues).
I know fully my position and limited range of ways to fight back. I can call it one of the biggest stupidities I have ever encountered ever since I started to follow the Korean path. And I thought SMEnt slave contract (yes, without quotation marks, cause it's not a nickname as I see it, but a real name) was idiotic and repulsive in terms of world definition of "personal freedom".

Machiavelli wrote many nice sentences, but I suddenly remembered one and looked up for it. It's about the current situation a bit. I hope boys will establish their name strong enough to not be easily broken and shattered down, despite all troubles from many sides.
A man’s own actions, will from the start give him such a name that it will require a long course of opposite conduct to destroy it. - Niccoló Machiavelli, The Discourses. 1517. 
And no, still not a fan of The Beginning.

 
After Hancinema:

The misfiring of the drama "Ripley" team appearing in "Nollowa" is expanding into external pressure.
Actor Kim Seung-woo, Kang Hye-jeong, Lee Da-hye and Micky Yuchun were looking forward to making an appearance in MBC "Nollowa" in prior to the release of their new MBC drama "Ripley" in the last week of this month, but the plan misfired.
There has been suspicion if this was because of JYJ Micky Yuchun who left the group TVXQ.
Micky Yuchun also played the lead role in the KBS2 drama "Sungkyungwan Scandal" last year but he wasn't seen in any entertainment programs then and speculations rise if this time has anything to do with that.
JYJ (Micky Yuchun, Hero and Xiah) ended a long term lawsuit and left SM Entertainment and released another album.
However, they weren't seen in any entertainment programs and many are stating that the broadcasting companies are not casting them on purpose.
The "Nollowa" productions are saying it has nothing to do with Micky Yuchun but the fans and netizens are suspecting them all the same.
Micky Yuchun's management said it is true that he is busy with the world tour schedule and that they didn't hear anything about the recording date of the program, therefore it seems like the issue will continue.
Fans are not happy about this.
They are saying online that if the external pressure turns out to be true, they will not stand with it.
Fans and netizens say, "If it really is external pressure then it's so ridiculous", "If the management doesn't know about it then isn't it 100% external pressure?", "Let's stop expanding", It's unbelievable, what kind of a world do we live in today?", "Fans will not stand down if the external pressure turns out to be true" and more.

Machiavelli once more:
There are two methods of fighting, the one by the law, the other by force: the first method is that of men, the second of beasts; but as the first method is often insufficient, one must have recourse to the second. - Niccoló Machiavelli, The Prince. 1537. 

I guess some PDs out there read The Prince. But I don't think they know what happened to the original and real "Prince". Cesare was killed in 1507 while fighting for the Navarrese king. Such a great warrior.