Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Kim Nam Gil

Just because he's going to the military. No special affect...
OK, I lied. It's been ever since No Regret hit my screen. I'm helpless. There's always 6-months testing period for all my "flames", if after that time I still can watch movie with someone, it means he's my One True Love (and then Second True Love, Third...). Some don't pass this test. Some just turn out to be as hollow as an empty nut.
But I love Kim Nam Gil for this:
Kim Nam-Gil has stated his role model for an actor is Jeong Jae-Yeong, whom Kim Nam-Gil worked with in "Public Enemy Returns" and also graduated from the same high school.(asianmediawiki, 2010-06-02).
How can't I? Plus, we share the same astrological (*cough*cough*) sign, and I have a weak spot for those people (welcome into my heart Kim Rae Won^^).
At least I found the courage to admit my love for others. For some reason I was very reluctant to do so, stupid as it sounds.
Finally, a "coming-out" moment. The heat with QSD is gone, so no one will point it.
Movies:
Lovers Vanished | Pokpungjoenya (2010)
Tears of the Amazon | Amajonui Nunmool (2010) - narrator
Handphone (2009) - cameo
A Portrait of a Beauty | Miindo (2008)
Public Enemy 3 (2008)
Modern Boy (2008)
No Regret Huhwihaji anha (2006) - Song Jae-min
Don't Look Back Nae cheongchun-ege goham (2006)

Dramas:

Bad Guy | Nappeun Namja (SBS / 2010)
The Great Queen Seondeok | Seondeok Yeowang (MBC / 2009) from ep. 21 onwards. I didn't even bother to watch the previous, I just watched first and 20th, that's all.
Terroir (SBS, 2008)
When Spring Comes (2007)
Several Questions That Make Us Happy | Woorereul Haengbok Hake Myeot Kaji Chilmun (KBS2 / 2007)
Lovers | Yeonin (SBS / 2006)
Good Bye, Solo (2006)
My Name is Kim Sam-Soon (MBC, 2005)
Sweet Buns | 단팥빵 (MBC / 2004)

If anything else doesn't work, he's just insanely handsome.
I usually avoid long dramas, but I was making this one exception for Queen Seonduk. Just this once.
Nice interview:
http://hurulaini.net/interview-with-kim-nam-gil-bidam-of-kdrama-queen-seon-duk/

Just random pictures to prove I'm right.
First, picture with "my" JJY:
So good to have two handsome, talented men on the same picture. Sorry, I started to act wildly lately..
One more picture from Public Enemy Returns. KNG was such a baddie there. Swoon~~













And for now two videos: