Thursday, June 03, 2010

Jang Hyuk

   Because my every love (there is no such thing as one love, OK, maybe my One True Love would be JJY, but the rest is close) is entitled to have his own post.
Jang Hyuk, ever since Windstruck and Thank You. Then, suddenly, with January Chuno came along, and swept me down. Crushed me. I couldn't sleep, I couldn't focus, so even with my not-on-the-desired-level of Korean I was watching every episode, patiently waiting for the next episode. Two months' break since it ended, and I'm on the rollercoaster again. I'm watching it again. I'm crying again, yelling again, cursing, biting my nails, drooling, loving and hating. Whirlpool of emotions.
Yup, some things in this drama irritate me as hell, but the one, dark presence of Lee Dae Gil makes up everything.
He's talented, handsome, fit, incredibly flexible...
Why such guys don't walk on my streets??
Name: Jang Hyuk
Hangul: 장혁
Birthdate: December 20, 1976
Birthplace: Pusan, South Korea
Height: 177cm

Movies:
Maybe | Tokkiwa Rijeodeu (2009)
Five Senses of Eros | Ogamdo (2009)
Searching for the Elephant | Pyenteuhauseu Kokkiri (2009)
Dance of the Dragon (2008) - Kwan
S Diary (2004) - Lim Chan
Windstruck Nae yeojachingureul sogae habnida (2004) - Myung-woo Ko
Please Teach Me English Yeongeo wanjeonjeongbok (2003) - Park, Moon-su
Public Toilet Hwajangshil eodieyo? (2002) - Kim
Jungle Juice (2002) - Ki-tae
Volcano High] WaSanGo (2001) - Kim, Kyeong-su
The Best Zzang (1998) - Lim, Se-bin

Dramas:
The Slave Hunters | Chuno (KBS / 2009)
Tazza (SBS / 2008)
My Sassy Girl (2008) - cameo
Robber (2008)
Thank You | Gomap seupnida (MBC / 2007)
Great Ambition | Daemang (SBS / 2002)
Bright Girl's Success | Myeongrangsonyeo seongkongki (SBS / 2002)
Into the Sunlight (1999)
Model (SBS / 1997)


Some random images: