Saturday, October 29, 2011

Immortal Song 2 - weekly report


 Oh, OK, can't make sense because of Namstar's first win. He lost in the next round, but judges were also favorable on his performance so I can go eat my dinner as a happy woman.
Too much of Infinite lately? So?
Update: Inspirits are tireless, so all Namstar's cuts with eng subs are already out, so I'm adding. The cute reaction to winning gratis^^


Performances:

Wuhyeonnie:


Oh how I like his lower of low notes...
Poor little darling, all he needs is dancing. Well, sleeping and relax won't be bad either.


Of kors, Ali:




Hongki looks weirder by the day, but anyway:




Shin Youngjae (from 4 Men), his vocal will always be connected to Family's Honor drama for me, hehe.




Here, the eng subs:



Oh boy, damn, love him on stage^^


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
pic from tumblr.