Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bubble Sisters


Two songs on their digital single, but most definitely I will look out for those ladies in the future. One voice reminds me of BMK, and this is something. They are not perfect, but have vast space within which they can improve and move around. It's weird I haven't found them earlier. I'll look for their older albums. If I find some time before that.
Some info on the ladies:
Members
Nanda (서승희)
Kang Hyun Jung (강현정)
Kim Min Jin (김민진)
Choi Ah Rom (아롬)

Former Members
Gim Young Ji (김영지)
Kim Suyeon (김수연)

Albums
Bubble Sisters (January 2003)
Ready For Soul (January 23, 2006)
Dramatic Episode (February 8, 2007)

Singles:
Be Strong (Girls Be Ambitious!),2007
가시리, 2010
눈물이 나 2010
The Happieness 4 us 2nd2010 (digital single)
Soul Rebirth Part 1 2010 (digital single)


The video for  Goeuna MV 버블시스터즈, 바보처럼 Part1 




Rebirth Part 1