Saturday, May 01, 2010

Japan Culture

There is some downloadable magazine published monthly by Asahi, called Highlight Japan, two editions: either Through Pictures, or Through Articles. Right now, I'd like to introduce nr 49.
One thing bothers me though. Many items, I mean articles, and the whole books are available on Korean official websites for free, and there are 2-page leaflets from Japanese websites that are charged. I would love to read something each month, but I won't pay an astronomical sum of money just for few pages. Like Aera, I really like it, OK, I have some paper issues, but I would like to see Aera in downloadable pdf. That wouldn't be so bad idea, right? Some people prefer paper versions. Hell, if I lived in Japan, I would buy it, not download.
Or there is some place like this, and I'm not aware of it.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/b548hf8/n/wisebook_49.pdf

I'm going to update this post.