Thursday, May 06, 2010

Jang Keun Suk: Did you hear that (my heart's breaking)?

Title of the song is on purpose. This pic is normal. I will put under the "read more" sign those that made few people feel aghast.
He's nice, he's cute, but lately...
On the other note: female lead for NNP was selected. Shooting will start in the second half of the year.
And this is what bugs me.
「君はペット」 is a brilliant drama. When I watched it, I started to think that making a movie based on it could be a huge mistake. The only reason that kept me to it somehow was that Sukkie was offered to play the Momo part. I knew already he can muster up and play. But then this whole Asia Tour came up, and Sukkie got lost, in my opinion.
He looks good with long hair, I have nothing against it. He lost weight again, OK, not so good for him, he already was slender, but I guess as a ballet dancer, producers thought of slimmer guy. OK, he's on a very strict diet again. But in the meantime, he started to develop some strange love toward evidently woman's jewelery and clothes.
I know, Asian fashion is far ahead European, they are more courageous, and have wider imagination, actually I enjoy looking at it, but...
BUT! Fashion is good, as long as you don't cross the line!
Sukkie, come back to us, please. Loose all your make up, deep cleavaged shirts, big, dangling diamond earrings, and come back.
I want my old Sukkie back!
 

 

pictures credited as signed, thank you all^^