Thursday, January 31, 2013

22nd Seoul Music Awards

You're really sick when you see one thing...
Seoul Music Awards. Self-explanatory. Although I'm not happy with all the choices, but it's a given I just HAVE to rant and miaoul and maul other artists in favor of my own.
Oh yes, I'm high on sugar so I may not make sense.


here:

* Daesang (Grand Prize)
Psy

* Bonsang (Main Prize)
Super Junior | Epik High | f(x) | 2NE1 | Huh Gak | SHINee | miss A | Psy | SISTAR | Big Bang | Lee Seung Gi | SECRET

(Daesang is chosen from among Bongsang Awarded artists where 50% of the award comes from digital sale)


Best New Artist
EXO-K | Ailee | B.A.P | Lee Hi


High1/Mobile Popularity
Lee Seung Gi | SHINee


Performance Culture Award
Kim Jang Hoon


Record of the Year G-Dragon – ‘One of a Kind


Digital Record of the Year
SISTAR – ‘Alone


Hallyu Special Award
Super Junior


R&B/Ballad Award
K.Will


Hip Hop/Rap Award
Double K


▲ Best OST Award
CNBLUE‘s Jonghyun

(after: AKP)