Tuesday, January 03, 2012

“The Musical Actor In My Heart Is?”

From left: Junsu, Hong Kwangho, Ock Ju Hyun, Uhm Ki Jun and Park Euntae

   I didn't know about this voting. Had I known, I'd have contributed with my little vote for one and only Mr. Hong. I love Junsu, I really do, but frankly speaking, he's behind Hong Kwangho.
He's less scary too.


According to a twitter poll conducted by Sports Donga, Kim Junsu received the highest votes for the question “Who is the musical actor that made your heart race from the moment he appeared on stage?”.
With regard to Kim Junsu, who showed his excellent acting skills in “Mozart” and “Tears Of Heaven”, and will be performing in “Elisabeth” in February, voters commented, “His voice is full of emotion”, “An actor that makes one smile like a mother once he appears” and “Always performs above expectations”.
It is also notable that a majority (of the voters) were originally Junsu’s fans, and ended up being attracted to musicals after watching Kim Junsu’s musical performances. Some of them also commented on Twitter, saying “Thanks to Junsu, I discovered the interesting side to musicals” and “Although I went to watch musicals only because of Junsu, I ended up becoming a fan of many other musical actors as well”.
In the 2nd to 5th places are Hong Kwang Ho, Ock Ju Hyun, Uhm Ki Jun and Park Eun Tae respectively.
(irrelevant portions omitted)
Source : [BaiduTVXQ + Donga Daily via Nate]
Translated & Shared by : dongbangdata.net