Monday, January 02, 2012

Infinite happiness


   I spent most of my time on reading, watching some news on TV, finishing articles and of course on Kpop. I have tons of it, and since I was cut off from news I rewatched all I had (almost, OK) focusing on certain Big Dipper dorks.
And hilarious Oppa Oppa "MV".
This way, to the annoyance of many people, I decided to throw here Infinite news as well.


First, my crazy baby Dongwu had his hand burned during SBS Award performace. Some of you probably know that I'm not that fond of this station. I read two versions - he burnt it before it or during. If before, poor baby had to perform anyway, if during - I know where I can find them SBS buildings. Burning is painful, I speak from latest experience.

To sweeten this news, his wishes that prove how precious little thing he is:



Other news:

"Infinite was chosen as the ‘greatest idol of 2011’ by other various idol stars.
In MBC every1’s ‘Weekly Idol,’ idols chose themselves who the ‘BEST 7 of greatest idols in 2011’ as the rankings were revealed.
Idols such as BEAST, Infinite, B1A4, G.NA, T-Ara, Brown Eyed Girls, etc. participated and chose the idol group that were hot throughout 2011."
(Source: OSEN VIA NAVER; jiwon @ infinite updates)

More relevant is that... hamster leader and Namslut are being cast in the musical. Oh well, I know they can sing, and I'm happy they were chosen for that, but I don't expect anything that knocks me off my feet. That's my true feelings. Despite that I love them ferociously (would that I could). And I will stalk YT for cuts.

"Sunggyu and Woohyun of idol group, Infinite, and the winner of Mnet ‘Superstar K’, Seo Ingook, will be debuting as musical actors.
They have recently been confirmed to be in the musical, ‘Gwanghwamun Sonata’, which is opening next year on February 7th at Seoul LG Arts Center.
‘Gwanghwamun Sonata’ acts as a jukebox musical where it plays songs such as ‘Old Love’, ‘When Love Passes By’ by the late composer, Lee Younghoon. It premiered at Sejong Center for the Performing Arts last year.
Sunggyu and Woohyun will play the son, Jiyong, of the female lead, Yeoju. Jiyong finds the present Sanghoon and allows the two to remember their story. He acts as someone who takes you through their memories and was the role played by BEAST’s Yang Yoseob last time.
Seo Ingook plays a male who can’t stop his love for a woman, even if he knows the person whom he is closest to, loves her. And even though he knows he can lose everything he owns, he protects his hyung, Sanghoon. Seo Ingook has been double casted for the role of Hyunwoo with musical actor, Lee Yool.
Sunggyu and Woohyun revealed their determinations, “With a prepared stance, we’ll show our devotion with the role we are given and be acknowledged as musical actors as well.” Seo Ingook said, “As much as I had desire for musicals normally, I’ll work hard to show the best stage.”
Besides Sunggyu, Woohyun, and Seo Ingook, the casting has been finished with Yoon Dohyun, Jo Sungmo, Lee Yool, Lisa, Jung Wonyoung, Park Junghwan, Choi Jaewoong, Kim Taehan, Kim Youngjoo, Go Wonyoung, and others. Ticket reservations for ‘Gwanghwamun Sonata’ will start at 3:00 PM on January 3rd, 2012 and performances will last up until March 11th."


trans. cr; hyejin @ infinite updates | source cr; tv report ; take out with full credits 


Video:
Brought to you by Inspirit Subs!
Visit us at http://inspiritsubs.tumblr.com
Translator: Hyejin
Timer/Encoder/Uploader: Marie