Sunday, February 20, 2011

Spring Dramas


   Time! Time! My Kingdom for a time! Now it's quite hectic, so I don't have much time, I even put all dramas on hold, but by the mid-March I hope I can go back to my everyday routine. 

Midas - February 21 (oh, it's tomorrow!)
Plot: A business drama about merging and interactions between companies (like I know this world, there WILL be some romance)

Crime Squad - March 07
Plot: This drama focuses on a group of detectives in the Seoul Gangnam Police Homicide Division who solve crimes based on real life cases with their variety of skills and investigative methods. At the forefront of the team is the impulsive and hotheaded detective Park Se Hyuk and the cold, commanding police chief, Jung Il Do. Park Se Hyuk's passion for his work and rough personality results in a tendency to take action first before thinking later, in contrast with Jung Il Do's by-the-book style.(dramawiki)

And my views: ohoho, Lee Jong Hyuk as the cold police officer! The one weak point? No Kim Raewon as his counterpart (as in Mr. Socrates).

49 Days - March 16
Plot: A young woman named Ji Hyun was enjoying absolute bliss as she was about to be married with her fiancé, but her perfect life is shattered in a car accident that left her in a coma. She is given a second chance at life by a reaper, but it comes with a condition: she has to find three people outside of her family who would cry genuine tears for her. In order to do this, she borrows the body of Yi Kyung, a part-time employee at a convenience store.(dramawiki)

City Hunter - May
Plot: about a sleazy detective. I hope for LMH shirtless. Yes, I'm that shallow.
Can't say I'm dying to see JYJ Real 24, but as a good (in my own definition of this term) fan, I will watch it.

 Stills from 49 Days:



Short videos on Crime Squad: