Friday, July 23, 2010

김남길: it's official...

... I worship him. 
This show called Goldfish (황금어장) is one of the funniest Korean shows, and I must say I watch it with pleasure. What was my surprise when I started to watch this one.
I have to admit, they did a good job in presenting his career and photos he's ashamed of (or he should, dear, some of your haircuts were just... ok, you were experimenting, good that it ended).
Other than that, what more can I say except: 2 years will pass, and we will enjoy your work the way we did until now.


 I love the way he smiles, and the way he laughs, it makes me wriggling with laughter myself.














Torrent I posted on D-Addicts:
Right here
Torrent for 450 version:
Here
And Direct download of 450 version:
Right here

I have also 2.3 Gb version, but I don't think anyone is psyched enough for this so I'm not posting it anywhere. It's not even an extra mile. It's rather an extra light year.
Na, na,na, I'm not normal... la la la...