Thursday, January 03, 2019

Throwback Thursday Part 44

adorable animal baby cat 

So today's TT is to the days we all had a good night's sleep.

Which was probably in utero. I know I've done a similar Throwback a while ago. But hey, new songs!

And no, I know where Lion Sleeps Tonight.



First one, before going to sleep, one needs a lullaby. Preferably by The Cure:





Then, after you're asleep, you can be Talking In Your Sleep (if you're a Romantic):

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmGMzyajA2U&w=640&h=480]



Or just simply dreaming. It's all you have to do.





Throw away ghosts from your bedroom. We all know where this is going.





Exactly into your weirdest, sexiest dreams:





Or not, who am I to know?





Or else Dream Police might come chasing.





You can also Dream Evil. Oh wait, that's me.





We've all been there, sister.





Nothing a little Sleeping Powder can't fix:





Then you can be sleeping in random people's cars:





Something we all wish:





So when you wake up, you'll have some Dreams to Remember:





And better to keep up with your Circadian rhythm.





Or else you'll have Sleepless Night(s):



(no, I haven't listened to it. Yet.)