Thursday, December 13, 2012

More music^^


   I know, I'm a horrible blogger recently. But one of my new year's resolutions is to write more often. I won't promise anything since this year is really a hard one.
I put most of the dramas on hold, and since some new ones came into play, probably will make a new post over the weekend gathering all that's on my plate now.
Right now, some music.


For all J-Min's fans, I know they're out there. This time, in Korean (opening the bottles, yey!)




Lee Seok Hoon (이석훈) - 사랑하면 안돼요 (Don't Love Me)




Jung Yup(정엽) - No more us(우리는 없다)




주영 (JooYoung) - 네게 난


And since Nell being Nell:
Woolliment at its best. I wonder where do they get ideas for their state-of-art videos for all their artists??

And maybe one Chinese MV I'm really hooked onto recently. My friend already seen this and judged me.  Correctly.
 

Enjoy^^