Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Park Yucheon - interview on scandal


Ahaha, catchy title, right? Actually this is about the rumor that he was "close" *wink* with Park Min-yeong. Well, the chemistry between those was right there, but I think people see more than there is, in fact.
Annoying.

"I became closer to Park Min-yeong after the scandal"

To the question, “What do you think about the scandal you recently experienced during the shooting of 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal',” Yoochun answered, “I thought it wouldn't be that serious at first. But I was surprised how many news were on the Internet. Even after the scandal, we became closer and more comfortable with each other. It's all good now.”
Yoochun successfully finished his acting debut by 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal'.
Park Yoochun, who will continue his career as singer/actor, said, “If I showed my short burst of energy as a singer, I will show how I can divide my energy. There is a good feeling when I become a 'character'. By presenting my emotions that I cannot show as myself in real life, my stress goes away.”
To the request to send a New Year message to fans, he answered, “As 2011 is approaching, I do not want to talk about my past. I want to have some time with my fans. I will have a happy 2011 so keep watching.”

 translation: hancinema