Thursday, April 01, 2010

Video - Literal Version

Not particularly connected to Japan or Korea. But...
I have no idea who was the first, but when I saw it for the first time, I almost choked with laughter. I was laughing my heads off! But, there is a drawback. Since the first literal version of a song I have ever seen seen was made by DustoMcNeato, the bar was set very, very high for the rest. Up to today, his versions of 5 songs are the best. The other really close is wonderstew.
Whenever I'm down, or I just want to see some wisely performed parody, I watch videos of those two. 

Wonderstew:



DustoMcNeato:











And right after is:
tomvondoom  with: Safety Dance literal version.


You know, those videos are so dumb ( I like them though), that I'm glad someone thought the same and revealed their stupidity. Especially the Creed's video. Man, it's so nonsense...