Saturday, March 25, 2017

Taiwan songs


I've been going through a list I made this month when  was roaming the YouTube in search of a nice music and I thought about sharing some Taiwanese music I came across that didn't make any list or couldn't be included into any TT. I could easily make 50 posts only with Jay Chou's songs, but here I tried to put some reins on my smiling stupid face.


Here it goes.

蔡依林 Jolin Tsai - I'm Not Yours feat. Amuro Namie(安室奈美惠), she's having a drama right now, btw.



周杰倫 Jay Chou - 【聽見下雨的聲音 Rhythm of the Rain】. Because let's face it,any list without Jay Chou is invalid.



周杰倫 Jay Chou - 【算什麼男人 What Kind of Man】(ft. 林依晨)



薛之謙 Xue Zhiqian (Joker Xue)- 【演員】 (yes, he's Chinese), but I'll add him here.



陳勢安 Andrew Tan - 好愛好散 Blue Love Theme . Yeah, he's not Taiwanese either. Sue me. He had a nice duo with Bii once.



孫盛希 Shi Shi - 【是他不配 He Isn't Worth It】
 


林俊傑 JJ Lin - 可惜沒如果 If Only
 


玖壹壹(Nine one one) - 嘻哈庄腳情 
 


李榮浩 - 李白. Because I love Li Ronghao!




Enjoy^^